When reserving virtual reality goggles, you agree to the following:
- Goggles are only available for checkout by Nevada County high/middle schools.
- View the reservation calendar (link located on nevco.org/cpp) before requesting a reservation.
- Goggles may be reserved by schools for up to 2 school weeks per 1,000 students.
- Goggles may be reserved by individual classes for up to 3 school days including pick up and drop off.
- Reservations are permitted once per year by each individual class or school.
- Goggles are for the use of 6th-12th grade students.
- 16 pairs of goggles are available to reserve. All 16 pairs must be reserved at a time.
- Goggles may only be reserved for school use.
- Facilitator and student instructions enclosed with the goggles are carefully adhered to.
- If goggles are damaged or missing NCSOS is immediately notified by emailing email@example.com
- Whomever reserves the goggles must pick up and return the goggles at the Nevada County Superintendent of Schools Office within the agreed upon reservation time.
- Goggles, accessories and materials will be returned in the same condition and level of organization in which they were picked up.
Questions regarding VR Goggles can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org