Gobi Support, Inc is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to help teens and their families navigate through the issues of adolescent substance use.(opens in a new tab)
- YVape: The Youth Vaping Alternative Program Education (YVAPE) is a counseling and educational program for students who have been vaping at school. YVAPE is available to California public middle and high schools.
- Kick It California: Free services for teens and adults, including self-help materials and one-on-one counseling. Services are available in multiple languages.
- English: 1-800-NO BUTTS
- Spanish: 1-800-45 NO FUME
- Chew Tobacco: 1-800-844-CHEW
- SmokeFree.gov Smart Phone Apps: NCI QuitPal, QuitSTART, QuitGuide
- Smokefree TXT Support for Teens: Text QUIT to iQuit (47848)
- Helping Young Smokers Quit: Identifying Best Practices for Tobacco Cessation
- Resources for Quitting Smoking (Campaign for Tobacco-Free Kids)
- Teenage Substance Abuse Prevention (Addiction Center)
- Nicotine Addiction support
- Gobi: Gobi Support, Inc is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to help teens and their families navigate through the issues of adolescent substance use.
- Tobacco, Vaping and Marijuana: A Parent’s Guide to a New Epidemic (Nevada County TUPE)
- The JUUL Phenomenon by Robert Jackler (SRITA)
- “Identify which products teens are vaping” (Tobacco Free CA)