- Guide to Immunizations Required for School Entry Grades TK/K-12
- Nevada County 2022 Immunization Clinics
- Western Nevada County 2022 Immunization Clinics (Spanish Version)
- New Regulations for Immunizations (effective July 1, 2019)
- Pertussis (Whooping Cough) Vaccine Requirement
- Pertussis Public Service Announcement (June 25, 2018)
For detailed information visit: California Department of Public Health Immunization Information
Annual Immunization Clinic
Each summer Nevada County Public Health offers a Back-to-School Immunization Clinic. For current dates visit our Immunization Clinic page.
Medication at School
For information on school lunch including our Free and Reduced Meals Program, summer lunches and CalFresh visit: School Lunch.
Links to local nutrition services and programs:
Mental Health Services
Here’s a video that features students from Nevada County talking about the impact social distancing and distance learning have had on their lives. Please continue to take care of your mental health and know that our county has resources to help you! If you or a loved one are experiencing a mental health crisis:
- Call the Nevada County Crisis Line at (530) 265-5811
- Call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255
- Text the National Crisis Text Line – text “HOME” to 741741
- Help for Students in Crisis
- Supporting Resilience in Schools
Thank you students for sharing your feelings, and County of Nevada, CA, for putting together this helpful video!