New Employee Forms – please print and bring these completed forms to Human Resources at 380 Crown Point Circle, Grass Valley, CA on the day of your orientation.
- New Substitute Teacher Data Sheet
- Direct Deposit Form along with a voided check
- Identification documents per I-9 (see page 3 of Form I-9)
- W-4 Form (we only need page 1)
- Calfornia DE-4 Form
- Live Scan
- Mandated Child Abuse Reporting Educators Training Certificate,- Completed through Public School Works (free) online training for School Personnel. Once we have created your profile, you may complete the Mandated Child Abuse Reporter training and a certificate will be emailed to you. Please print the certificate and include with your packet.
* You will be provided access to the online training link by emailing the last 4 digits of your social security number to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line-Public School Works-MCAR Training. Please request access early as the process will take up to 24 hours for creating your profile.
- Oath of Office
- Policy Sign-off
- Reasonable Assurance
- Social Security Statement
- STRS Permissive Membership Form
- Confidentiality Agreement
- Negative TB test or Risk Assessment performed within the last four years-obtained from one of the following:
*Nevada County Public Health-Clinics | Nevada County, CA (nevadacountyca.gov)
*Western Sierra Medical Clinic-Grass Valley – Western Sierra Medical Clinic (wsmcmed.org)
If you do not have access to a printer, you can pick up a sub packet at our office anytime Monday – Friday between 8 am. – 5 pm.
Returning Substitute Forms – Returning Substitutes must complete the following training and documents, then submit all of them to Human Resources before they may return to the Substitute Consortium.
- Mandated Child Abuse Reporting Educators Training Certificate,-obtained from Public School Works (free) online training for School Personnel. If you do not have a profile:
* You will be provided access to the link by emailing the last 4 digits of your social security number to email@example.com with subject line-Public School Works-MCAR Training. Once we have created your profile, you may complete the training, and a certificate will be emailed to you. Please forward the email certificate to the same email provided.
- Reasonable Assurance for Returning Substitutes
- Returning Substitute Data Sheet
Notifications/Policies – printing not necessary; for your information only
Bloodborne Pathogen Awareness
STRS Annual Letter
Workers Compensation Employee Notice
Time Of Hire Brochure
Rights of Victims of Domestic Violence, Sexual Assault & Stalking
CalSTRS Member Handbook