Teachers & Educators
Nevada County has a variety of programs for teachers and their students. Find local summer camps, in-class education programs, academic tournaments and more.
“Arts Integration at the Core” with Dr. Merryl Goldberg – Presented by California County Superintendents Arts Initiative – Attend the 2-day professional learning opportunity in Sacramento on November 12, 2013 and March 20, 2014. To learn more, http://ccsesaarts.k12oms.org/403-76447
California Educator Credentialing Examinations
Click here to be redirected to information regarding:
- California Basic Educational Skills Test (CBEST)
- California Subject Examinations for Teachers (CSET)
- California Teacher of English Learners (CTEL) Examination
- Reading Instruction Competence Assessment (RICA)
- California Preliminary Administrative Credential Examination (CPACE)
- Commission on Teacher Credentialing (CTC)
Online CSET Prep Course Available through Cal State Fullerton
Through the teacher preparation program CalStateTEACH, Cal State Fullerton will be offering a comprehensive ONLINE preparation course for the multiple subject CSET exam. Through this online course, students will be provided with the proper tools to navigate the exam, building on their content knowledge in all required areas:
- Subtest I – History/Social Science and Reading, Language and Literature
- Subtest II – Science and Math
- Subtest III – Visual and Performing Arts, Physical Education and Human Development.