We are conducting a recruitment for a Superintendent for the Nevada Joint Union High School District.
To learn about this fantastic career opportunity please review the job description and pamphlet that describes the ideal candidate, our award-winning school district and our beautiful community.
NJUHSD superintendent job description
For more information about Nevada Joint Union High School District, visit their website at: http://www.njuhsd.com/
All applicants must provide the following items by the closing date May 31, 5:00 p.m. to be considered.
A personal letter of intent stating reasons for interest in the Nevada Joint Union High School District superintendent position
- A resume providing biographical background information about educational preparation, experience and achievements
- Five (5) current letters of professional references describing the applicant’s performance in previously held positions
- Attach copies of credentials
Applications should be sent to:
Nevada County Superintendent of Schools
112 Nevada City Hwy
Nevada City CA 95959
Application deadline: Friday, May 31, 2013, 5:00 PM
Tentative interview schedule: Candidate notification June 13 for June 18 interview.
For all other positions:
Where to apply for jobs with Nevada County Superintendent of Schools. Apply on Edjoin.org
- Please click here to be directed to EDJoin for all open positions
- NCSOS Health Benefit information Health Benefit FT Premium Rates 12.13 Health Net Medical Plan Comparison 12.13 Delta Dental (Plan IB) 7005 VSP vision
Teaching Opportunities in our districts
In western Nevada County, there are nine elementary school districts and one high school district. Each has independent hiring practices and needs to be contacted directly.
- Please go to the School Directory for a complete listing of these districts.
Charter School Open Positions
Please visit the following school sites for information about job opportunities:
- Bitney College Prep High School
- Forest Charter School
- Nevada City School of the Arts
- Twin Ridges Home Study
- Yuba River Charter School
The Nevada County Superintendent of Schools coordinates the countywide substitute teacher list used by our various school districts.
- Procedures for Substitute Teacher applicants